Looking to discover new art every day and engage students with new and exciting lesson plans?
Here are 10 ways how to use Meural canvas in the classroom or library.
Meural is a digital canvas that allows you to display art and change the image with a wave of your hand.
With the Meural subscription you will have access to $3 billion worth of artwork to display! Plus you can easily add your own images!
Available now from Encore Data Products in a variety of frame finishes.
CALL TOLL FREE: 866-926-1669 or ORDER ONLINE
Find works you love, or upload your own. Then, change them with the wave of your hand!
1. Create your own playlists to showcase specific artists, styles and more.
2. Create a Canvas pop quiz for your students. Name the artist or style of art.
3. Create presentations of student created art in the classroom
4. Showcase student works in the front office
5. Display visual examples of works and artists being discussed in class
6. Develop interests of developing artists in your class
7. Use this as a fun tool that lets you learn about new and old artists
8. Use images as a visual aid in art (and beyond) lesson plans
9. Discover new artists and provide inspiration to your students
10. Place in the library for students & staff to look at tons of art