An EX Bot is a Robotic Camera Operator, and so much more!
It rotates to follow a subject, aiming an attached camera OR smartphone OR laptop OR tablet OR light OR mic OR any other device. Two EX Bots together can Pan & Tilt any device to follow any subject. This kit includes 4 DOTs and an Extended Life (9-hour) DOT Driver.
- Record or stream yourself as you move around a classroom, a stage, or a board room. (Or record multiple others as they move around simultaneously.)
- Capture an event from multiple cameras, without adding more crew members to operate them. (Or multiple people on the stage, each requiring multiple camera angles, tracking lights, and mics.)
- Spotlight a person on a stage with a light as they move around, without having someone physically aiming the light. (Or multiple lights from multiple positions, at multiple moving subjects.)
- View your PowerPoint slides on a laptop as you move around training, presenting, or inspiring. (Or seeing a video, pictures, notes as you move around.)
- Read from a teleprompter as you move around, delivering the news, the word, the hype, or anything else. (Or reading from a teleprompter app on your phone, tablet or laptop as you or others move around.)
EX Bot has been optimized for any venue, any user, within any industry. It auto-senses everything, and requires no configuration for most uses. It works with incredible smoothness, responsiveness, and accuracy. EX Bot is the world’s most advanced auto-tracking robot (ATR).
What makes EX Bot different?
The world’s most advanced tracking technology and 4 granted patents
- Tracks regardless of how fast a subject moves, or where a subject faces. More robust than face-tracking AI, radio RTLS , or GPS.
- Follows a subject up to 100 feet away.
- Frames a subject 90 times per second.
- Pin-points locations to within 8 inches of accuracy at 100 feet away. More accurate than face-tracking AI, radio RTLS , or GPS.
- Uses infrared (IR) signal patterns, emitted from tiny DOTs attached to a subject, which can be powered for up to 9 hours per charge.
- Recognizes up to 4 discrete IR patterns, allowing 4 separate subjects to be tracked simultaneously.
- Allows any number of EX Bots to track a given subject, allowing for multiple camera angles.
World-class motor control results in incredible responsiveness and smoothness
- Motors fine-tune their position 90 times per second.
- Motors follow hardware-based (fast) S-curves for smooth and graceful speed changes.
- Motors step in microscopic 0.00004 degree units, enabling pinpoint control.
- Motors are virtually noiseless (less than 50db) because of innovative German-made control chips.
- Motors rotate at a speed of 360 degrees in 3 seconds, making it impossible to outrun an EX Bot from 15 feet away.
- Motors can push and hold its position with forces up to 825 oz-inches ( 585 N-cm), while handling perpendicular forces up to 150 Tons.
- Motors can operate for over 20,000 total hours before needing to be replaced.
- Motors can be manually controlled through an app, including defining and using preset positions.
Flexibility to mount virtually any device up to 10 pounds
- Accessories allow you to mount any camera, smartphone, laptop, tablet, light, mic, or other devices.
- Any app that you want to use with your mounted device can be used.
- Operation of your mounted device is unchanged while the EX Bot is in use.
- Two EX Bots can be combined, providing a single both Pan & Tilt unit.
- EX Bots can be operated while attached to a dolly, crane, golf cart, skateboard, sky cable, etc., etc.
- EX Bots can be operated upside-down.
EX Bot is a Robotic Camera Operator, and so much more! It is the world’s most advanced auto-tracking robot (ATR).