With new standards in many schools throughout the nation, there is a need for technology to meet the needs of educators and their students. Headphones and headsets need to not only meet standard requirements but also have extra benefits that are integral to an easier testing environment. Here are some of the benefits of Encore Data Products school headphones for testing.
Features and Benefits
Most of the Encore Data Products headphones have numerous features and benefits that are ideal for school testing, even Common Core testing. For instance:
- Rugged Construction. Headphones are only as good as how long they will last. Even those that are inexpensive cost more in the long run if they do not stay together for an ideal length of time. The construction in most of the school headphones carried are durable ABS plastic which is more shatter resistant so that they last long and won’t break under normal wear.
- Tangle Proof Cords. Tangled cords are annoying and cause frustration. The headphones carried by Encore Data feature tangle-proof cords that resist getting caught together and knotted. This is better for the user and lasts longer. These cords also have standard plug sizes so that they are compatible with most machines.
- Noise Reduction. One of the most important features on headphones for school testing as well as Common Core is noise reduction. By eliminating ambient noise, the student is able to stay more in focus and is not distracted by outside noise pollution.
- Individual Volume Control. This is another feature important to testing because it allows the individual to use monaural for language applications and stereo for computer workstations. The best thing is that it is easily adjusted to either depending on what works for the particular testing situation.
- Padded Headband. On regular school headphones (not ear buds), a padded headband makes wearing the headphones more comfortable and able to be used for longer periods of time.
Brand Names You Trust
There are a variety of brand names that you can trust. These companies have been in the headphones sector for years and know exactly what is needed for a good headset that is safe to use and comfortable for the user. Here are just a few of the names Encore Data Products carries:
Of course, there are other brands that feature a variety of products not headphone related but certainly related to education so you are able to order the headphones you need as well as other products like AV equipment, media, supplies, and even furniture.
Bulk Ordering and Wholesale Prices
Bulk ordering is perfect for educators who need a lot of headphones for many students. For example, if a set of bulk disposable headphones is $2.99 and you want a lot of them, the price starts to go down. Anything over 100 starts to lower the price in integrals so you may pay as little as $2.29 for the same headphones.
Shipping is free too as long as the order is over $49.99 but if you are ordering in bulk anyway, that is just an extra bonus that you will enjoy. The savings are pretty phenomenal and you still get the high-quality headphones you need – just at a better price. While the free shipping applies to those in the lower 48 states, there is still international shipping available for our global customer base. There is also no minimum order for those in the United States but do keep in mind that the more you order, the more you save.