Visualize the Big Picture, Wirelessly.
Wireless, HDMI and USB connectivity.
VZ-X features three connection modes－Wi-Fi, HDMI, and USB. You can use it with a computer, iOS/Android devices, or directly with an Apple TV, TV, projector, or monitor in the setup that best suits your needs.
- Connect VZ-X wirelessly to your computer (Mac/PC/Chromebook), iOS/Android devices (iPad/iPhone/Android Tablet/Android Phone), or Apple TV (4th generation and above) via Wi-Fi and enjoy freedom with no wires getting in the way!
- With a battery life of 9~12 hours, VZ-X will last through your entire teaching or presentation session.
- 8 MP sensor by Sony with Ambarella system-on-a-chip (SoC) provide great details and image quality with better image processing. Enjoy faster focus speed, improved noise reduction, and excellent color reproduction.
- The VZ-X's swiveling head and multi-jointed body let you capture images from different heights, angles, and orientations. You can also switch between vertical and horizontal orientation - all in real time.
- The camera's body is made to last, thanks to the use of glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic, that reinforces the arm with the strength of metal while keeping the weight low at the same time.
- VZ-X's camera head features a built-in LED light for use in dimly lit environments and a microphone.
- The Action Button located at the VZ-X’s base provides quick access to Visualizer software's functions such as snapshot, video recording, scan document, and more.