CAT5e 350MHz Assembly Cable 1ft. (Multiple Colors)
CAT5e 350MHz Assembly Cable 50ft.
• Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
• Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded Copper
• Jacket: PVC
• Applications: 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3) 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM Voice
• Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and their twisted-pair applications
• Exceeds Category 5e specifications
• Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
• Certifications: TIA/EIA
• RoHS Compliant
• Lifetime warranty
Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distrubute data, voice and video. Comprehensive's Assembly Cat5e 350Mhz Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and beyond. Each meets all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire! Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug without a boot, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation. Lifetime Warranty.