HygenX Vray Portable UV Sterilizer and VCLAW BundleHamiltonBuhl
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 16 or above and pay only $149.90 each
This bundle INCLUDES a free V-Claw with your Vray Sanitizer.
High-intensity portable UV-C sterilizer that kills 99.9% of bacteria!
Easily, quickly and safely sterilize and decontaminate all objects and surfaces with HygenX™ Vray, with UV-C light. This portable unit kills 99.9% of bacteria and sterilizes everyday items, used and shared, in today’s classrooms, offices and homes. An excellent choice as ultraviolet sanitizer.
Lightweight and cordless, Vray is a very mobile UV Sterilizer, designed for easy portability and features a rechargeable battery. Capable of hands-free and portable operation, Vray can be used to sterilize anywhere and anything, even large toys, keyboards, instrument panels, touchscreens, etc.
A patented safety sensor is activated as the unit is turned on. Vray turns off automatically when the unit is tilted 30° in either direction to prevent ultraviolet exposure to skin and eyes. There is also an option to turn off the safe mode to allow for sterilization of odd shaped and larger objects.
The UV-C lamps are encased in shatter-safe coating ensuring that if the lamp breaks, it will break internally with no glass fragments to clean up.
• Lamp: Philips UV-C lamp 8W with safe coating
• Battery: Lithium-Ion
• Adapter 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 12V 2.0A
• Charging time: Approx. 2 hours
• Operation time: Approx. 3.5 hours
• Vray is an ozone-free product
• UV Sanitizer is Cordless, Portable
• Kills 99.9% of: Bacillus, Vibrio, Pseudomonas, Aeruginosa, E. Coli, Klebsiella Pneumoniae, MRSA, Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Escherichia
• Warranty: 1 year
According to the Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology, Center for Convergent Research of Emerging Virus Infection, which conducted independent testing of the HygenX™ Vray on the humanstrain, the Vray eliminated 99.997% of bacteria when used as follows:
• Hold Vray up to 10cm (approx. 4 inches) from the object being sanitized for 1-2 minutes
• Hold Vray up to 20cm (approx. 8 inches) from the object being sanitized for a minimum of 5 minutes