Califone 1534BK 3068 Stereo Headphones for Young ListenersCalifone
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 200 or above and pay only $10.99 each
The Califone 1534 BK headphones are the child-sized version of the Califone 3068AV headphones. This headphone is the ideal fit for younger listeners.
- Padded headband comfortable enough for extended wear
- Fully adjustable to fit PreK-4th grade students & older
- Noise-reducing circumaural earcups lower external noise so volume does not need to be as high, for hearing safety
- Reinforced entry point of the cord into the earcup
- Universal 3.5mm plug works with popular devices
- 6' straight cord long enough to avoid accidental pull out
- Inline volume controls ideal for use in assessments
- Slotted baffles protect the inner speakers from damage
- Rugged ABS plastic headstrap and earcups resist breakage in high-use situations, replaceable leatherette ear cushions
This durable headphone sets the educator's standard for listening centers, ELL, ELD and language learning activities.
The Califone 3068 headphones deliver performance at an economical price for 1:1 instruction in listening centers and library uses. One primary advantage of the 3068 is its ability to switch between typical monaural functions such as in English Language Learning / English Language Development, language labs and speech pathology applications. The stereo mode is often used for computer workstations and music appreciation classes. Califone designed this headphone with the stereo/mono user switch for optimal sound quality. Use of an internal processor to attempt this function has been shown to create quality issues which can include but are not limited to: decreased frequency response, increased distortion and diminished volume levels for students.
- Ideal for younger students: Smaller than the standard Califone 3068AV headphones
- Individual volume control on the straight 6 foot cord
- Adjustable & padded headband
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Made with rugged ABS plastic for durability
- 3.5mm (1/8") straight stereo plug
- Cleanable and replaceable cushioned leatherette earpads
3-Year Warranty: Covers use in schools, which is considered to be a commercial / industrial application. The warranty on headphones made for consumer use is voided if used in schools.
Part number: 1534BK
- Ear Pad Type:
- Over Ear Headphones
- Classroom Headphones:
- Classroom Headphones
- Plug Type:
- 3.5 mm Stereo