Account Setup & Privacy FAQ
Creating an account with Encore Data Products will enable you to Checkout faster, save multiple shipping addresses and contacts, access your order history, track new orders, and save items to your Wish List.
It's fast and easy to setup your new account. To get started, simply click on Sign In or Register in the top right-hand corner of our website, complete the information required and click on Create Account. It's that easy. Our Customer Service Specialists are happy to walk you through the process-- call us at 866-926-1669 or email us at [email protected].
The only information required to setup your account with Encore Data Products is your full name, email address, password, phone number, billing address and shipping address. To get started, simply click on Sign In or Register in the top right-hand corner of our website, complete the information required and click on Create Account. It's that easy.
Encore Data Products respects your privacy. We do not distribute your information to third parties without your consent and our shopping Cart uses secure server encryption for protection from outside parties.
When ordering with Encore Data Products, you're automatically added to our customer email list for future contact regarding your order and upcoming promotions. If you prefer not to receive future emails, you can easily opt out from any future email, Unsubscribe within the footer of the email message, or email us at [email protected] to Unsubscribe.
Creating an account with Encore Data Products is FREE, doesn't obligate you to anything, and does NOT require you to enter any payment information.
We collect some information about you, as described in this Policy, but you control how much you share about yourself, as noted in the consent box on the checkout page.
- You must be 18 to give consent. We do not knowingly allow the purchase of our goods or collect information from children under 18 years of age.
- We do not sell your personal information. However, we may share such information with our vendors and suppliers in connection with providing the services needed to manage and complete the order.
- If we use a third party to assist us in the order process, they will be bound to protect your information in line with this policy. We may collect, use and share aggregate, anonymous information about our users.
- In certain legal situations, we may be compelled to disclose your personal information.
- If you are outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may store your information in the United States.
We may ask you for personal information but we only collect the personal data relevant to providing you with a service and use that information to ensure fulfillment of that service. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information with the understanding that we may be unable to process your order without this information. We do not sell your private information to outside parties.
You have an option to opt in to receiving marketing information from Encore Data Products. If you did not opt-in for marketing emails, mailings and notifications, then you should not receive them. If you consented in error, or prefer not to receive future emails, you can easily opt out from any future email, Unsubscribe within the footer of the email message, or email us at [email protected] to Unsubscribe. Please note that your personal information comes to us in many different ways, such as:
- Purchase a product from us
- Account Setup/Register on the website
- Submit questions
- Email us
- Submit pricing requests on the Checkout page
- Request Quotes
- Enter a drawing or contest