Higher Ground Shuttle 3.0 STL3.011GRYCS Carrying Case Rugged for 11" Notebook - GrayHigher Ground
Our latest innovation of CleanShell™, ultra-durable, weather resistant fabric helps combat against germs, soiling, and wear & tear. This easy-to-clean material lasts longer protecting you and your devices wherever you go!
From the pioneers of work-from-the-case solutions, Higher Ground has evolved their most successful case to be more compact, protective, and stylish than ever before using CleanShell™ - an ultra durable, easy-to-clean material that helps combat against germs, soiling, and wear & tear.
Based on decades of experience protecting education technology, the Shuttle CS not only safely transports your laptop, it makes it easier and more accessible to use. You'll be ready for work or play anytime, anywhere. Your Chromebook never leaves the case, providing ruggedized, full-time protection while allowing you to work comfortably on your desk or lap.
The Shuttle CS work-in Chromebook case's clean, sophisticated style is offered in a variety of sizes - the always-on laptop case accommodates laptops and Chromebooks at 11 inches, 13 inches and 14 inches. (15" version coming soon) An optional shoulder strap and power pocket (for your cables, charger) are also available.
Schools and insurance companies value the superior protection (and appreciate the savings in lost time and claims), while customers absolutely love the Shuttle CS Chromebook case's slim design and style. Functional protection has never looked better.
• Made with CleanShell™ technology, an ultra durable, easy-to-clean material
• Always-on design assures constant protection
• Cooling deck prevents overheating
• Carry handle and optional shoulder strap make for easy handling
• Stiff EVA shell and shock-absorbing corners provide superior protection
• Non-slip bottom means your laptop stays where you put it
• Corner straps keep the device securely in place Zipper provides easy closure and access
• Optional storage pocket keeps chargers close by
• Patented Design (US D855,319 S)
• Mil-Spec Certified (MIL-STD 810G 516.6)